Sunday, September 16, 2007

It Was College Enrollment Season

Think back to your senior year in high school and when you came across those two frightening essays your personal statement and the professional essay was it not one of the most confusion essays you ever had to do? The questions could not be in any more clear but to us or at least for me I was so nervous that I could not think of what to write I know that it was asking me things that I should know the answer to but I had to give the best impression anyone has ever made. So many thoughts went through my head that I did not know where to start I knew what I had to say but I did not know how to say it.
Becoming part of the University of Illinois was my priority and I had my mind set on doing whatever it took to become a student at this school. In order to do this I had to modify the I presented myself and my language. I could not just talk as I am accustomed to I had to put my best foot forward and so I did I talked about myself like I never had it almost seemed as if I was conceited. The office of admission had to see why they needed me to be part of their school and how much I can bring to the table. It seems like my hard work paid off because I am here typing in my room and part of the U of I student body.

1 comment:

SHL said...

Cheer UP! I'm also proud of myself being in U of I.
The education here is so different than the education in high school. More pressures and more works but I feel proud.