Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Know I Can Do Better

Man Last weeks paper was the paper I have ever devoted so much time to, I literally sat in front of the computer for about 11 hours straight. Now I know that may seem unbelievable but I did take bathroom and snack breaks. I tried to follow all the tips my teacher and T.A. offered and follow the things we had discussed in class but yesterday I got my paper and I did worst than I thought I missed a lot of details. I guess I over thought the paper and my teacher because as I reading through the comments she wrote it turns I am not that much of a bad writer and all I need is to tune up. Yes, I do have things I need to work on but who does not? I got a B- on paper and in my opinion is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Lisa said that I need to work on how I put my sentences together along with some other pointers. I am feeling a bit more nervous about this upcoming paper though because the article is a more difficult reading and I am not sure how will I do on this assignment. But I will give it my all even if it means to stay in front of his computer for 13 hours.

No comments: