Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Long Lost Friend

When I was in preschool I met this boy named Gabriel he was my friend. Our mothers' had become close friends and we use to have play dates together. I remember our mothers always talking about how cute we looked playing together. Gabriel and I always followed each other in school. It was funny how ever since preschool we were always stuck with each other in the same class rooms. I remember one time he had a pool party at his house and I had forgotten my bathing suit but him and his brother threw me in the pool anyways. It was so much fun getting wet, I will never forget that moment. After graduation we went our separate ways and did not see each other again.
It was the first week of school when I had walked out of Walgreen's when I seen Gabriel's older brother Abram. It was a joyful shock who would have thought that we would end up in the same university. It was a very typical hello, we said our "how are doing" questions and exchanged our numbers. We have tended to keep touch here in there. Recently we talked and he told me that Gabriel is stopping by this weekend. I am so excited because for the first time in years I am going to see my long lost friend.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

that is such a nice story..you are very lucky to see your friends...I also lost many friends since I came here..but i also gained some new. I am glad that you will see your friend..have fun..and niec story..:)

SHL said...

That is so great! I also had similar case. after i first came to America, I met my old friend from Korea Unexpectly. I also think that is really a joyful shock~