Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MidNight MadNess!

I am so excited for the weekend because U of I is holding a special event for the basketballs first practice of the season called Midnight Madness. I am not sure of exactly what it is but they say it is going to be historical. A picture is going to be taken of the stadium and since eveyone is going to wear these pink t-shirts in support for cancer it is said that it is going to be one of its kind. The t-shirt costs $7 and two dollars of that will be donated towards cancer. In this event there is going to be performances from the pom squad, the cheerleaders, and this one girl from my rhetoric class named Asia is going to perform. I am looking forward to seeing her dance. My boyfriend is going with me and I plan to have a blast! GO U of I !

1 comment:

SHL said...

wow you sounds like you are really enjoying the college life!! yo!!