Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Than A Woman

"Oh, girl Ive known you very wellIve seen you growing everydayI never really looked beforeBut now you take my breath away.Suddenly youre in my lifePart of everything I doYou got me working day and nightJust trying to keep a hold on you.Here in your arms I found my paradiseMy only chance for happinessAnd if I lose you now I think I would die.Oh say youll always be my babyWe can make it shine, we can take foreverJust a minute at a time.More than a woman, more than a woman to meMore than a woman, more than a woman to meMore than a woman, oh, oh, oh.There are stories old and trueOf people so in love like you and meAnd I can see myselfLet history repeat itself.Reflecting how I feel for youThinking about those people thenI know that in a thousand yearsId fall in love with you again.This is the only way that we should flyThis is the only way to goAnd if I lose your love I know I would die.Oh say youll always be my babyWe can make it shine, we can take foreverJust a minute at a time.More than a woman, more than a woman to meMore than a woman, more than a woman to meMore than a woman, oh, oh, oh."-More Than A Woman by the Bee Gees
This is the latest song that I have in my mind. I really like this song because it reminds me of my boyfriend and I. Him and I grew up together and just like the songs says he seen me grow up and did not like me very much at all. I just feel like when I hear this song I think of him. I really enjoy old songs like this because they talk of some of the same topics that we do now in our music but it is music with much more than just a catchy chorus.

No comments: